Monday, March 24, 2008

On HOLD with Toshiba!

Call #1
Okay, I called Toshiba Saturday about a charge they made on my credit card. On Saturday I was told that since it was Sunday I needed to call back the next day on Monday so I could talk to someone in customer service.

Call #2
Called on Sunday...which should be Monday by their logic. Anyway, I told the whole story again and was told that customer relations is closed on Sunday(??????) and to call back on Monday between 8 and 8 Eastern time.

Call #3
Yes, it is really Monday.
This call lasted 43 minutes and the end of which I was disconnected by them.

Call #4
Still Monday, I called back. This call, in which I had to again explain what I needed lasted 39 minutes before they disconnected me.

Call #5
(Yes, I am stubborn!) $86 is $86. Still Monday, about one hour before closing. This call I asked to go straight to customer relations, which I go to go to hold. 36 minutes later I am disconnected by them again!

Call #6
Monday still, I just talked to the info people to try and get some info on when and where the charges took place. This call lasted 10 minutes in which I was told that the representitive would call me in 1 to 5 business days.

Call #7
To the credit card company, which said it would take care of the charge.

Call #8
My husband thought he could make something happen and called the same number. He gave up after 16 minutes on hold.

Final story still to come. In 1 to 5 business days.


IN the meantime, read my forum post:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5534161

No comments: