Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vegetarian Vultures and Other Tales from the Classroom

There are so many tales. Some of which are so old I may not remember them. I am an elementary teacher. I have been teaching for seventeen years. Yes, I have lots of stories. Stories that will curl your hair...some might make it fall out! I will start posting them here as I remember them. Here's a new fresh one.

I have recently divided my class into two groups for a special project. I thought I would use our school initials to name them so that there would be no A, B...A's are better than B's business. So they were group B and group V. Well, in the course of calling them I discovered they are so close sounding that I needed to name them. So I started calling them Buffalo and Vultures, just to be silly. When one girl whined that she didn't want to be a buffalo I told her that it was better than a vulture because they eat dead stinky skunks. Then, my comedianne from the V group said..."Ewww. If I have to be a vulture, I am going to be a vegetarian vulture!"

1 comment:

Little Pods Clothing said...

haha... well kids say the darndest things :)