Monday, April 7, 2008

Oprah's Puppy Mill Show


This show was so sad! We just watched it last night on our DVR. My MIL had told my husband about it. As a dog lover, I cannot believe these people can live with themselves for treating animals the way they do, just to make a buck! There will be a special place in the afterlife for these horrible people. It makes me want to quit my job and go around with the people who save these animals. They are all so sweet. I would take them all and end up with way too many dogs myself I guess. I am attaching a picture of Bella. We rescued her from a shelter which had put back her E-date because she was so sweet they couldn't bare to put her down. Unfortunately she died shortly after we got her, but it was sweet while it lasted. I still miss her, but I know she has a comfortable place up in heaven beside my daddy, Prince and Ginger.

2 comments:

outofthepinksky said...

I hope you're right, about the puppy mill owners getting paid back for what horrible things they do.

I'm sorry about Bella. Was she an older dog when you got her?

Mrs. Miller said...

We weren't sure of her age, but she seemed pretty young. We just came home and found her one afternoon.