Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Kitties Are Ready to Go!!!



Anyone want a kitty? Now that we have nursed them and they are eating independently, we have made the decision to move and now have to find homes for four of these little guys. I did convince my husband to let me take two little girls with me and our big boy. He is so sweet. We are now calling him Uncle Andy. He grooms them and plays very gently with them and lets them have first crack at the food bowl. Amazing huh? I couldn't leave him behind. Well, I guess my blog will now be about our 200 mile move. Tomorrow the word is out. We will announce to the kids tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it. I am not sure how they will react, but I am pretty sure some of the girls will cry. It will be the hardest move ever. I have had the same kids in class for three years in a row. Plus, I am quite attached to several of the older students as well. This is also the first time our daughter is old enough to miss her friends. She is taking it really well and gave her final consent to our move after touring the school. We will keep you updated on our switch to gorillaland!






We're keeping Phoebe and Littlebit.

No comments: