Friday, May 2, 2008

Six Little Bitty Kittens and One Big Baby

This is the one my daughter named Curious. He is definately the dominate male and the strongest of the bunch. He also stands out from all of his black siblings. Last night our older cat Shy Andy was the cutest though. I was sitting on our porch cleaning some of the kittens and he came and sat right next to me. Finally, he flopped down against my leg and rolled on his back. So cute to see him wanting just as much attention as the little guys are getting. I also think he might be drinking their milk while I am gone. Don't worry, though, they are still getting plenty to eat!!!!!

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute kitten and momma..Kittens are so much fun to watch..never know what they will do next. They are so curious.

Tia Colleen said...

awwww, kittens!!!!!

tattytiara said...

Oh how dear. I have an Andy cat too! Definitely not a shy one, though. If you ever knock on my door he's the second head you'll see on my shoulder when I answer it.