Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ebay Kicked Me Off Today

We got up this morning and had an email from ebay saying they had removed my listing. I was trying ebay out, one last ditch effort to get it sold. It IS almost Spring you know. Anyway, apparently it is illegal to use the word "like" in the listing title. I really think they searched and found the etsy comment in the description and bumped me off because of that. What do you think? I should have never even bothered. Like I should have told them that like I was a teenager in the 80s and I like talk like that like all the time. Remember the Valley Girls. I always wanted to be a Zappa!

1 comment:

TexasTesla said...

eBay is cracking down on "like" in titles - especially "like new". However, it does seem likely (pun - get it?) that they did a search for references to competitors as well! Oh well...