Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tired, Sick, Want to Scream

You know, I can take a lot of things coming through my email box. I have read and deleted thousands of worthless emails. And, I have been offended before. I love Jesus. I don't have to send your email out just to certify that. But, today's offense, by yet another of my coworkers, makes me want to respond right back to them. But I don't dare of course. Might make someone mad. I have to work with these people! Well, today, I got another Hillary bashing email. Now, even if I didn't support her, I would be offended. Have I got a hateful, name calling email about any other candidate? Of course NOT! Why do we, especially in the south, feel it is okay to downgrade a strong woman? I am offended. I am offended. I am offended. What else can I say.

No comments: